Feng Shui Good Luck Crassula Ovata Jade Plant in Brown Drip Ceramic Pot
- Material & Qty: Natural Live Plant in Finest Quality Glossy Ceramic Pot, Qty: 1 (Plant with Pot), Quality Checked Plant comes ready potted in nutrient enhanced unique potting mix which requires less watering which in turn increases overall plant shelflife & makes plant's maintenance much easier.
- Pot Color: Orange, Pot Width: 4.5 Inches, Height: 4.5 Inches
- Feng Shui Lucky Plant: Crassula Ovata or Jade is a renowned good luck & Feng Shui money cure. It is an evergreen succulent, with jade green coin shaped leaves which activates financial luck. It also brings in health & abundance along with prosperity.
- Feng Shui Placement: Place it in southeast or the wealth sector of your home or office. Placing Crassula at the door or at the cash counter of buisness is supposed to increase good finances. Put a jade in the east sector of your home, business or office to generate health luck. Jade is a perfect gift for all! A new business or a person is blessed when they receive this plant. Gifted as a housewarming gift, on birthdays, weddings, anniversaries & other occasions.
- Plant Care Instructions: The Crassula grows happily in sunlight or bright day light . Putting the plant in direct sun will make the leaves reddish in color which happens to most succulents. Add water only when the soil turns dry. Adding 200 ml water once a week will be ideal. Its a succulent so be careful not to overwater. Care instructions comes along with each product from Rolling Nature. Plant will fairly grow well in the provided pot for years to come, no need to repot.
Rolling Nature brings you the most desired beautiful Crassula Ovata or Jade plant in glossy drip pitcher ceramic planter inspired by mexican dripware.. Jade earns its fame, as Feng Shui Money Cure or Money Magnet. It activates financial luck of the recipient with vibrant and well-rooted energy; growing energy that gets reflected in financial situation. A Crassula plant attract auspicious chi energy. There’s a saying “Jade at the door, poor no more”. The much sought after plant attract auspicious chi energy. Jade plant, have beautiful jade-green color fleshy leaves that stands for growth and renewal, while the shape of the leaves resembles small coins, attracting material wealth and prosperity to the owner. Rolling Nature provides you ready potted, low maintenance, low watering requirement fresh plants in exotic pots that establish a style statement for you green décor. Let the Rolling Nature Jade plant invite abundance, wealth, and growth into your home. Placement Directions: At the entrance of home/ office/ business/ cubicle. In the southeast corner which is wealth area. West: For new projects & children luck. East: For family harmony. Light: Fares well in bright day light or few hours of morning & late afternoon sunlight. Water: Water your jade plant when the top of soil is just dry to the touch. Make sure you do not over water, it can lead to root rot. 50-100 ml water is suggested for one time watering for better results. Also check for any signs of shriveled or dry leaves it may be because you are neglecting the watering part. Upon delivery please remove any packaging from the plant. Water thoroughly, as the plant may have been in transit for several days. You may keep the plant outdoor in sunlight for 2-3 days. After that you may choose to place the plant indoor or outdoor as suggested. Safe Packaging and Secure Delivery.